Manager Internal Training
With a satisfied feeling, you finish your presentation. Great to provide lifting and hoisting service training for your colleagues as the Internal Trainer and Coach! Helping others further in their careers. In fact, you do. And as an Internal Trainer and Coach, you get plenty of opportunities for this in your position.
You will be working on:
• Providing training and education for colleagues: waiters, bartenders and kitchen staff
• Contribute to the improvement and development of teaching materials
• Conducting assessments
• You will work for the leading hospitality group in Aruba. As Manager of Internal Training, you help colleagues through the training courses in the field of craftsmanship, skills and, of course, safety. You independently will work closely with the Food & Beverage Managers and will report directly to the Director of Operations.
As Manager Internal Training, what do we expect you to bring to the table, in terms of experience and knowledge?
• Experience in teaching and excellent knowledge of restaurant SOP’s and HACCP.
• Willing to provide training at a training facility as well as on the job
• You master English and Spanish language, and Papiamento and Dutch are a plus!
• An excellent salary, market conform
• Additional private health insurance
• Staff discount at Aruba Wine and Dine restaurants and bars
Excited to become the Manager of Internal Training at Aruba Wine and Dine? Contact us today! We look forward to receiving your application. To submit your application, email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org